The Shore Line Interurban Historical Society’s quarterly news and historical magazine is now available in our store! Each issue is chock full of great color and black & white photos (both current and historical), Chicago-area transit & railroad news, essays, and more.
The Summer 2022 Issue includes:
- Returning a North Shore Silverliner to Passenger Service
- The Last Day of Milwaukee Streetcars
- The Minnesota Streetcar Museum
- The Milwaukee-Racine-Kenosha Interurban Line
- Indiana’s Railroad of the Past
- The Long and Tortured History of Milwaukee’s Streetcar