The Shore Line Interurban Historical Society’s quarterly news and historical magazine is now available in our store! Each issue is chock full of great color and black & white photos (both current and historical), Chicago-area transit & railroad news, essays, and more.
The Summer 2020 Issue includes the articles:
- From Logan Square to Jefferson Park
- Christmas Time on the North Shore: 1961
- Restoring the Electroliner to its Original Glory
- Streetcars and the “L” in Chicago
- Metra’s Preserving Pullmans
…and MUCH more!