The Shore Line Interurban Historical Society’s quarterly news and historical magazine is now available in our store! Each issue is chock full of great color and black & white photos (both current and historical), Chicago-area transit & railroad news, essays, and more.
The Autumn 2017 Issue includes the articles:
- F40PH Locomotive—Unlikely Heir to the Throne
- Beer and Streetcars in Chicago
- Forty Years of Chicagoland F40PHs
- North Shore Line City Car History
- Englewood Over the Years
- The Electroliners’ Last Summer
- Chicago’s Rapid Transit Under Wire
…and MUCH more!