Due to ongoing concerns related to the COVID-19 Virus in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, we have had to make changes to our activities. The latest updates are as follows:
- Our August Meeting will be held virtually via Zoom on Saturday, August 1 at 7:30PM EST. All members who are on our email list will receive an email with the link information on July 31. If you are not on our email list and would like to attend, please email us. Detailed Treasurer’s and Secretary’s reports can be reviewed in advance of the meeting here.
- Print editions of the January/February and March/April issues of RollSign have been mailed to all current members. Downloadable PDFs of both issues were also recently distributed by email to all members who have opted in to receive our emails.
- Our Annual Fund Appeal has been mailed to all members. Your support, no matter how small, is deeply appreciated, as it helps us traverse these difficult times. For more information and to donate, click here.
- All members for whom we have email addresses on file were recently sent an opt-in email, in which action is required to receive RollSign and other communications from us. If you did not get this email, you can sign up now at this link. Please note, this is for members only and status will be verified. ALL members will receive a print edition of this issue once we are able to do so.
- Our online and mail-order store remains OPEN and ready to serve. We are experiencing limited delays in receiving stock and shipping orders due to the current situation.
Additional updates regarding our activities will be posted here and on our social media platforms as we are able to provide them.
The health and safety of our members, supporters, and volunteers is paramount. The BSRA Board of Directors wishes safety and good health to you and yours during this time, and we look forward to resuming our normal activities as soon as it is safe to do so.
Message Last Updated 7/21/2020